Katy Perry’s first and last attempt at crowd surfing
Hello :D nice someone asked haha
It helps you by allowing you to have more control over your stamina and heart beat it also helps you to control your breathing and it’s more effective when you do a sprinting jogging kinda thing :)
people who complain about “getting too many asks”
people who get straight A’s and every test they say “im so gonna fail”
People who say their art sucks when its clearly amazing
Having a student who just can’t pass his fucking driver’s test
Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake in a photo shoot for the magazine Howard Rosenberg Hello (September 2003).
I didn’t get any cake yesterday cause apparently my dad was still working on it.
He brought it to school today and I’m just-
is all of that
wtf i think your dad just defied the law of physics and pastries
Is ur dad cake boss
Deep-Dish Chocolate Chip Cookie for One
Ingredients (1 serving):
- 1 Tbsp unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 Tbsp unrefined granulated sugar, such as evaporated cane juice
- 1/2 Tbsp packed light brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp beaten egg, preferably organic (cover & chill remaining beaten egg for tomorrow’s cookie cup… you will be making another one!)
- tiny splash pure vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 Tbsp whole wheat pastry flour (can substitute with 3:1 of cake flour and all purpose flour)
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- tiny pinch salt
- heaping 1 Tbsp grain-sweetened chocolate chips, such as Sunspire
In a small ramekin or microwavable cup, combine softened butter and both sugars; stir well with a spoon. Stir in beaten egg and vanilla extract. Stir in flour, baking soda, and salt just until combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
Microwave on high for 35-40 seconds. Let cookie rest at room temperature for about 10 seconds before devouring.
253.2 calories, 13.8 grams fat, 8.4 grams saturated fat, 2.9 grams fiber, 17.5 grams sugars, 2.4 grams protein
If I don’t reblog this, I will regret losing the recipe.
what has four letters and is very hard